Hey guys! Finals are finally over! Yayyyy! I want to apologize for the random posting schedule, since exams are over it should go back to normal now. Anyways, today I will be talking about the 10 best Vaseline beauty hacks of all time! These will litterly change your life.
1. If you aren’t a fan of constantly reapplying your perfume, apply some Vaseline to the area that you are going to spray your perfume. This will hold the perfume and the fragrance will last for longer. For more ideas on how to make your perfume last longer, a new post all about that will come out either this week or next week, so make sure to check back!
2. Every women has this problem, split ends, and Vaseline is a simple solution to it! Just apply some Vaseline to the damaged hair for instant shine and and healthier ends.
3. Don’t have a fancy cuticle cream? Rubbing Vaseline into them will strengthen, moisturize, and plus give your nails a shine for a fraction of the cost of a cuticle cream!
4. If you run out of makeup remover (like I do all the time), Vaseline and cotton balls are quick duo that will take off even your most stubborn makeup!
5. To avoid color stains on you head when coloring your hair, rub some Vaseline around your hairline so that the coloring doesn’t get on your skin.
6. If you want really smooth hands, get a pair of old gloves, rub Vaseline in them, and then sleep in them. In the morning you will hands smooth like a baby’s butt!
7. If your eyebrows aren’t co-operating with and the hairs are all pointing in different directions, use some Vaseline to get all the hairs pointing in one direction.
8. One of my personal favorite uses of Vaseline is to mix it and sugar together to make a lip exfoliater. Just rub the mixture on your lips for smooth, soft, and fully exfoliated lips!
9. If you have lot’s of baby hairs that annoy you like mine do, put a tiny bit of it on your finger and slick them back.
10. Mix Vaseline with melted chocolate to make your own moisturizing lip-balm!