Hey guys! Today I have a recipe for a DIY acne face mask. Although this mask is primarily for acne, it is also great for your skin in general so anyone can use it! Down below I have a slide show that will show you how everything looks and I will also be including instructions. It is a simple face mask; there are only a few ingredients and they each contain many vitamins, minerals, proteins, antioxidants, and much more that is extremely beneficial to our skin. Enjoy having beautiful, clear, and smooth skin after using this face mask!
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp yeast
- 1 tsp milk
- First pour in your yeast into the milk.
- Then place it anywhere in your house where there is sunlight and leave it there for 30 min. You will know that it has been enough time once the yeast/milk combo gets bubbly like the image above (in the slideshow).
- Once the yeast is bubbly, pour the honey and yeast/ milk combo in the yogurt.
- Stir it all together and apply on a clean face.
- Leave the mask on your face for 15 min.
- Wash off and moisturize with any moisturizer.