Happy New Years everyone! I hope everyone had a great time whether they went out, spent it with friends and family, or decided to stay alone! As always, with a new year come new promises and new resolutions. I don’t even remember my resolutions from last year but I’m pretty sure I didn’t fulfill them, whoops! Which is why this year I have decided to only come up with three but I am going to make sure to go through with these!
- No surprise here but my first resolution is to get fit! I’m pretty sure I said this last year too and I kind of did keep to my word. My fitness journey started exactly one year ago and its been a long journey with not too much success. This is because I would have times when I’m super consistent and managed to go to the gym 4+ times a week and then other times when I would not go for several weeks at a time. I believe that I have finally come up with the perfect workout routine and if I can manage to go to the gym 4 times a week every week I am positive I can have a “goals” body in no time! With that being said, it is much easier to write about it then to actually drag my ass to the gym that often! Also my eating habits are horrible so I have to clean that up too.
- My second resolution is to restart my blog and work harder than ever before! This winter break alone I’ve done more work for the blog than in the past year! I’m also going to start a kick-ass insta so say good-bye to the one I have now because in a matter of days its should look completely different, can’t wait to show you I’m so excited!
- My last resolution is going to be the hardest one… I want to learn to not stress so much about little things. I have a tendency to stress out over many little things and its causing a lot of unneeded stress in my life. So this year I am going to try to be more chill and not get so affected by small things which aren’t worth my worrying.
For me, this isn’t really a trick or tip, this is something that I just grew up with. I never really thought much about it until I realized that none of my friends did this and I was always a lot warmer than them. This tip is extremely simple and obvious so may have thought of it already, but in case you haven’t here is the tip: Wear an undershirt! Okay, I know some of you are thinking that it is stupid and uncomfortable to wear another layer. But undershirts are skin tight so they aren’t visible when you wear them under your shirt, hence the name undershirt. Here are the pros to wearing an undershirt in the wintertime:
• since they are skin tight they trap air in and keep you warm throughout the day
• if you are like me, that’s means you hate when you lift your arms when you are outside and all the cold air rushes in your jacket, and the part of uncovered skin freezes. Well the undershirt will insure that your whole torso will be covered
• If you are at someone’s house and get hot all of a sudden because of your sweater, you can always take off your sweater and chill in your undershirt ( which is really just a spaghetti strapped tank top)
This tip may not seem the best but I guarantee that you will love this if you give it a chance.
Here is pic of what undershirts generally look like ^^^^
Welcome to O so vogue!!
Last year I went through a bit of a life changing event: I got robbed in a foreign country where they stole my passport and all my money. As you can imagine getting back home wasn’t the easiest! I was very stressed and panicked because I couldn’t get on an airplane without my passport even if I could’ve found the money to buy another ticket. Obviously I managed to get back home, and even though I was very scared I made the extra days that I stayed in that country more fun than my whole vacation before the incident! I don’t know why but I felt stronger and more confident after getting robbed! I really don’t know why, when I think about it I realize that I should have gotten more scared of life and lost some confidence. I love telling this story because it is a part of me now. So I made this blog because I want to help people live a more fit, fashionable, and healthy lifestyle so that you can gain the confidence I have, without getting robbed! Enough talking about my story, here is an overview of what type of posts I will be posting:
Fashion: Do you ever have those days where you just can’t decide what to wear? Well, your in luck because my blog will have plenty of tips and tricks, ootd’ s, outfit inspirations and more! I will also follow trends and make sure to blog and give you my opinion of them! Pretty much anything fashion related will be posted. If you ever have any idea about what I should post, make sure to comment!
Make up: Makeup reviews and tutorial posts. My favorites and recommendations, almost of my makeup is very affordable as I am only a student and cannot afford many high end make up products 😦
Beauty: I love painting my nails and doing my hair so I will make sure to always post stuff about beauty in general.
Fitness: I recently improved my fitness level ( and am still trying) so I will make sure to post about what works what doesn’t what I did, favorite exercises, and many little tips that will get you whipped up in shape with almost no effort ( because I know that many people do not have time to exercise daily)!
Recipes: I will post many recipes of healthy but very tasty food ( of course there will be cheat meals as well) that doesn’t take hours in the kitchen and are very basic because I must admit that I myself am n the greatest chef. So if I can make these pretty much anyone can!
I know this was a long intro so I want to thank-you for staying with me the whole way through!:) Make sure to comment if you went through a life changing experience! And make sure to follow to see posts right when I publish them (I will post regularly on Mondays and Fridays)!