Hey guys, are you having a great Easter Monday? I’m spending mine renovating my house, what a relaxing way to spend Easter Monday, isn’t it? As you can probably tell, today’s post is about The Creative Blogger Award! I was nominated by Ryane, who is a really awesome and informative blog about all things beauty! I strongly recommend you check out her blog, it has so many interesting like ootd’s, motd’s, wishlists, tags, and more! Thanks again for nominating me, I love reading your posts, keep doing the great job!
The rules of the award are:
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify them via their social media/blogs
- Thank and post the link of the person who nominated you
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
- Pass on the rules
1.When I was vacationing in Greece a few years ago, my family and I got robbed while we were there. They came into our room while we were sleeping and snatched my moms purse. Not only did they get most of our money, but our passports too. Forcing us to travel around Greece (with hardly any money) to get to the Canadian Embassy. But not to worry it all worked out for the best! If you want to read more about that experience you can click here.
2. For three years I had my own jewelry business where I made earrings, bracelets, and necklaces and sold them at a variety of craft sales. Unfortunately, my creative spark for jewelry faded and I have stopped creating new items (although I still have quite a few items that I haven’t sold).
3. I’ve owned over 30 animals. Oddly enough, I’ve never had the “usual house pet” i.e. dogs or cats because I always lived with someone that was either allergic or didn’t want one. I did however have two lizards, a gecko, three frogs, and around 30 fish. Currently, I only have a gecko, and guess what his name is? Lizzie!
4. When people first see me they think that I’m Latino, lot’s of people think I’m Spanish but most think I’m Mexican. Some people have also thought I was Asian (Indian, mostly), when in fact I’m Serbian. Serbia is a small European country, where not to offend anyone but the people there are really white! Both of my parents are Serbian and my mom is as pale as people come but somehow I ended up with dark brown hair and eyes, and yellowish brown (it’s hard to describe my color, lol) skin! It’s funny how genetics work. I often get called, “authentic or exotic.” Some people wonder why I’m not offended by always being called different things but honestly I like it! I’m not sure why but it makes me feel special and different from everyone else (which I guess I am).
5. Since the last fact was really long I’ll make this one short, and frankly I’ve run out of interesting facts. So the last fact about me is that writing a book is on my bucket-list. I have a few ideas about what but nothing concrete, and I don’t know when I’ll find the time to start writing it, but I hope I’ll manage!