- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- ¾ teaspoon grated, peeled fresh ginger
- 4 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless organic chicken breast halves
- 8 cups mixed greens salad, packaged
- 1 cup diced, peeled mango
- ¾ cup diced, peeled avocado
- Cooking spray
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat or use a grill pan.
- Combine oil, juice, chutney, soy sauce and ginger in a small bowl.
- Place chicken on large plate; spoon 2 tablespoons of oil mixture over the chicken, reserving the rest for the salad. Turn chicken to coat, and let stand 5 minutes.
- Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 4 minutes on each side or until chicken is done, brushing with oil mixture from plate before turning.
- Slice chicken crosswise into strips. Arrange greens, mango and avocado on four serving plates. Arrange chicken over greens. Drizzle reserved dressing over salads.
Servings: 4. 185 calories per serving, 8 g Fat, 203 mg Sodium, 24 g Carbohydrate, 5 g Fiber, 8 g Protein
This salad is truly delicious and very good for you. If you want to lose a few pounds, get rid of a bloated belly, or just want to feel refreshed this is the salad for you!